30 August 2012

Imperius Metallus - Contemptor Dreadnought 2

You will hopefully have seen the first of the Contemptor Dreadnoughts HERE, and this is the second. These Forge World models are really poseable and great value. Of course, the poseability does mean you need about 4 hands to build, not including the one for your coffee (or beer!) Nevertheless I really enjoyed building and painting both of these, and made sure to magnetise them at the waist (for ease of transport) and also at the weapon arms, just in case the client decides to try out a different weapon fit in the future.

Let me know what you think of the two Contemptor Dreadnoughts and leave a comment!! And feel free to get in contact with me if you want me to paint a Contemptor for you, I'm sure I'd jump at the chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment