9 February 2013

Dreadknight!

So it just recently occurred to me that I'd completed this model and photographed it and everything but hadn't actually posted anything! I only recently spotted them in the slideshow when I remembered I never got around to actually showcasing them! Well, here they are - a Grey Knight Dreadknight painted to go along with the worn and aged Grey Knights completed a short while ago. In line with that theme, the armour was painted with a degree of ageing and weathering.

There were actually two of these guys painted, each with individual heraldry of course, though I'll need to hunt around for what I did with the pictures of the other one! (d'oh!) In any case, Grey Knights are back on the menu, so stay tuned over the coming weeks for more pictures of another Grey Knight Commission on its way!

No comments:

Post a Comment